FREE CAR REPAIR FOR JUMP START
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Beginning on September 1, 2020 at 12:00 AM PST through September 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST, RepairSmith, Inc. (“Sponsor” or “RepairSmith”) will provide up to $10,000 (retail value) in free car repairs to qualifying 501 (c) organizations (“Charity” or collectively “Charities”) to repair their owned and operated vehicles, or vehicles owned by their staff/volunteers/beneficiaries and used in providing their services, for a total of $250,000.00 (retail value) in awards. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Log on to www.repairsmith.com/jumpstart and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. You may enter only once and no more than one entry per Charity is permitted. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to registered 501 (c) organizations in a RepairSmith ‘No-Contact Car Repair’ Service Area, who provide service to their communities in one of the following ways:
- Charities addressing socioeconomic, racial or ethnic disparities by providing access to food or personal care products, health and wellness resources, education, job training, family services, housing assistance, rehabilitation programs or related assistance to at-risk populations.
- Exclusions (in RepairSmith’s sole good faith judgement):
- No political organizations
- No religious organizations
- No organization that discriminates on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or country of origin, or led by individuals with a documented history of such.
- Employees of RepairSmith, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- Void where prohibited
- SELECTION: Prize recipients will be selected on a first come, first serve basis until the sooner of program expiration or exhaustion of available awards. Potential recipients will be notified by email and must sign and return RepairSmith’s partnership agreement form and provide documentation of 501 (c) status within 10 days of receiving notification of selection. Failure to respond will forfeit. Jump Start is a year-long program, and as such recipients will be provided an initial vehicle inspection date (“Inspection Date”) any time between 9/1/2020 and 9/30/2021.
- Jump Start participants must provide RepairSmith with each vehicle’s VIN and make/model/year a minimum of 10 days prior to the Inspection Date. RepairSmith will then complete a diagnostic field inspection for all vehicles requesting service on the Inspection Date to ensure the correct services are being rendered.
- The repairs must be mutually agreed upon by both the Charity and RepairSmith, as customary and necessary.
- Vehicles owned by the selected Charities (“Charity Vehicles”) are eligible for repair and maintenance services as part of RepairSmith’s Delivery service (onsite repair) up to $10,000, which excludes engine, transmission, glass and body/collision services. Vehicles not owned by the Charities but used by Charities’ staff, volunteers or beneficiaries (“Affiliated Vehicles”) are eligible for repair and maintenance services as part of RepairSmith’s Delivery service up to $500 per vehicle, which excludes engine, transmission, glass and body/collateral services. Each Charity may receive a combination of service on Charity Vehicles and Affiliated Vehicles for a total not to exceed $10,000 which must occur within 45 days of such Charity’s Inspection Date.
- TAXES: Charity must provide RepairSmith with a 501(c)(3) donation receipt for the agreed upon retail value of the donated services. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the Charities or their affiliated parties, as applicable. By entering this promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, and likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this promotion, Charities and their officers, managers, directors, agents and affiliates waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the promotion, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion in a manner deemed appropriate in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- PRIZES: Total value of all prizes: $250,000.00 in car repair services (retail value), distributed over 12 months. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this promotion and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this promotion and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of all selected organizations, available after October 1, 2021, send a letter requesting such list and self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: RepairSmith, Inc., 2333 Utah Ave, Suite 104, El Segundo CA, 90245
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Copyright © 2020 RepairSmith. All rights reserved.