To our community,
I am sharing an update about the safety precautions RepairSmith has put in place to ensure the utmost safety for you, our technicians, and the community in light of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
We are continuing to service cars at homes and offices. To ensure everyone’s safety, we are implementing RepairSmith’s No-Contact Car Repair Service which we kindly request your help with. During your upcoming appointments, we strongly encourage that you:
- Avoid direct contact. Our technicians have been instructed to avoid direct contact including shaking hands. Car owners may choose to leave their keys in a convenient place, and let the technician know via phone call/text. Payment may also be handled over the phone with the technician.
- Manage your appointment. If you are showing any cold, flu, or flu-like symptoms, please be proactive in following RepairSmith’s no-contact procedures. Our technicians have been instructed to terminate appointments with customers who do not follow social distancing recommendations.
Additionally, our technicians will be taking extra steps to ensure your safety including:
- Disinfecting high-touch areas in your car such as the steering wheel, door handles, door panels, and car keys
- Disinfecting all credit card readers and any other items that customers may come in contact with
- Disinfecting all equipment and tools as well as any high-touch areas in our repair vans
- Any technicians who are exhibiting cold, flu, or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home
We understand how important it is to keep your vehicle running reliably, especially during this time. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we are able to service your vehicles in the safest way possible.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com or (877) 907-6484. For the latest news about COVID-19, I recommend consulting the CDC’s website.
Joel Milne, RepairSmith CEO