1. Maintenance Checks
Regular maintenance = fewer repairs.
Important fall maintenance checks include:
- Checking fluid levels: Ensure your car has the required levels and fresh fluids, including:
- Inspecting the brakes and tires: Ensure the brake pads and tires aren’t worn out. If they are, get a tire change or brake pad replacement.
2. Service The Cooling System
Fall is sweater weather for a reason!
Servicing your cooling system will help your car’s heating function properly. Doing so will prevent a malfunctioning heater core or windshield defroster.
3. Fix The Battery
Do you know who hates the colder fall weather?
4. Replace Broken Lights
Fall usually means less daylight and visibility.
So, ensure these lights function properly:
- Headlights (high and low beam)
- Fog lights
- Brake lights
- Turn signals
- Reverse lights
- Interior light
- Registration plate bulb
If they don’t, it’s best to get them replaced.
5. Fix Windshield Wiper Issues
Replace your windshield wiper blades if they don’t run smoothly.
You can’t have all those fall leaves piling up there!
Get Your Car Fall-Ready Now!
The best way to be fall-ready is to have one of our expert mechanics check your car and perform the necessary replacements.
So, get in touch with RepairSmith to receive high-quality service at your driveway.